Fox Mill On The Lake, Oakton, VA Homes for Sale
Fox Mill On The Lake is an excellent new development in the north-western region of Oakton, VA.
- HISTORY MEETS MODERNITY: The entire neighborhood was developed back in the 1790s, and it is located on the historical tract of Ravensworth. Today, this community has over eight thousand residents who thoroughly enjoy the beautiful amenities, convenience, and various family-friendly features that the area has to offer.
- EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL SITES: Fox Mill On The Lakes is an excellent site to settle down in. This neighborhood boasts plenty of fantastic amenities, such as nearby parks, accessible swimming pools, well-known restaurants, local coffee shops, a shopping center, and even golf courses.
- NUMEROUS EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS: If education is an essential factor for your family, don’t worry because there are also numerous educational institutions around the area where your children can study. Schools ranging from primary to high school levels are available for the children of Fox Mill On The Lake community.
- MULTIPLE HOUSING OPTIONS: Fox Mill On The Lake is an exceptional neighborhood with homes for all budget ranges. Homebuyers may choose from entry-level, mid-range, and luxury properties. The availability of homes with varying price points only means that more residents have the chance to settle into the neighborhood.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY: Extensive lot spaces, cozy and intimate homes, and excellent access to plenty of amenities – these are just a few ways to describe Fox Mill On The Lake. This neighborhood is perfect for all types of families that enjoy excellent access to the woods.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Fox Mill On The Lake
Homes for Sale in Fox Mill On The Lake
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts AboutFox Mill On The Lake
- Homes for sale in Fox Mill On The Lake are all single-family homes that provide excellent privacy for each family.
- The properties have a mix of two variations of the Colonial style architecture, specifically Federal Colonial and Georgian Colonial.
- They have symmetrical fenestrations and forms, paired with geometrically aligned windows with many planes, making them appear grid-like.
- Most homes have a cohesive color scheme composed of rustic reds and warm brown walls, white accents, and dark brown and deep blue roofings.
- These properties range from $300,000 to $1.1 million.
- They are available at $220 to $317 per square foot.
- Fox Mill On The Lake homes was built from 1985 to the early 2000s.
- These homes have 960 to 5,000 square feet of floor area.
- Their lot space varies from 0.01 to 0.32 acres.
- The properties typically have two to five bedrooms.
On the map
Fox Mill On The Lake Map
Fox Mill On The Lake is a lovely community in the north-western section of Oakton, VA. The neighborhood is roughly bordered by the intersection of Fairfax County Parkway and Fox Mill Road to the north, Fairfax County Parkway to the west, Thompson Road to the south, and Fox Mill Road to the east.
This particular neighborhood is close to other significant communities within Oakton, VA. Residents can access various neighborhoods via Fox Mill Road, West Ox Road, Franklin Farm Road, Fairfax County Parkway, and others. These roads lead to Hattontown, Lees Corner, Oak Hill, and Chantilly.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
For your real estate transaction needs, I’m ready to help! As a long-time resident of Northern Virginia, I have intimate knowledge of the various real estate markets in the region. For inquiries on buying or selling properties in the area, please do contact me today to get the right information for your deal.