West Oaks Corner, Oakton, VA Homes for Sale
West Oaks Corner is a lovely neighborhood in the south-western area of Oakton, VA. With numerous townhomes and an accessible location, West Oaks Corner provides a balance between aesthetics and convenience.
- MADE BY A PROMISING BUILDER: This is a master-planned community in Fairfax County’s vicinity, one of the most sought-after areas in Virginia. An up-and-coming developer in Virginia took charge of developing the entire area, known as Tri Pointe Homes. Despite being one of the newest builders in the industry, they have already named themselves one of the most promising developers in the entire county.
- NEWLY BUILT HOMES: The whole neighborhood is relatively new, which means that prospective homebuyers will enjoy brand new and fresh on-the-market residential properties. Today, there are still plenty of homes under construction and vacant lots ready to be developed. This allows home buyers to purchase their homes in advance while there is less competition.
- NEAR COMMERCIAL AREAS: West Oaks Corner is situated near plenty of amenities and entertainment sites. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy spacious open-area parks, accessible gyms, and the community court in Fair Oaks. Shopping malls, restaurants, and coffee shops are also available throughout the vicinity of the neighborhood.
- IDEAL TOWNHOMES: West Oaks Corner offers beautiful sets of townhomes in one of Oakton’s most ideal areas. This type of settlement boasts comfort, convenience, and affordability without sacrificing space within the household. Townhomes are known for having three to four-floor levels to maximize space. It is an excellent feature for families looking to purchase a new home in the city.
- AFFORDABLE PROPERTIES: Residents can already enjoy beautiful and high-rise homes in this community without spending millions of dollars. These properties are ideal for young couples looking to start a family. Unlike other housing options, these townhomes from West Oaks Corner are reasonably priced.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in West Oaks Corner
Is it for me?
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About West Oaks Corner
- Homes for sale in West Oaks Corner are mainly entry-level and mid-range townhomes.
- They typically have a mix of Contemporary Craftsman and Modern Farmhouse architecture, some of the most practical plans for townhomes.
- The homes have earth tones composed of browns and beige walls paired with broad brown and black accents on their roofs and windows.
- These homes have access to private garages that are located at the back of each property.
- West Oaks Corner properties cost around $230,000 to $940,000.
- These homes are available from $197 to $301 per square foot.
- It is a brand new neighborhood with homes built from 2019 to 2021.
- The properties typically enjoy floor areas ranging from 1,100 to 3,000 square feet.
- They enjoy compact lot areas from 0.02 to 0.04 acres.
- These townhomes boast three to four spacious bedrooms.
On the map
West Oaks Corner Map
West Oaks Corner is a master planned community located in the south-western region of Oakton, VA. The neighborhood is distinctly bordered by Post Forest Drive to the north, West Ox Road to the west, W Oaks Drive to the south, and Black Ironwood Drive to the east.
The community is a quick drive to Legato, Fair Lakes, Willow Springs, and Ardmore. These neighborhoods are accessible via I-66 and Lee Highway, two significant roads in VIrginia. These roads are within West Oaks Corner’s vicinity, making it easier for residents to travel in and out of the community.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
For your real estate transaction needs, I’m ready to help! As a long-time resident of Northern Virginia, I have intimate knowledge of the various real estate markets in the region. For inquiries on buying or selling properties in the area, please do contact me today to get the right information for your deal.