Vienna Market, Vienna, VA Homes for Sale
Vienna Market is a residential community in the southwestern section of Vienna, VA. This neighborhood is filled with stunning townhomes where plenty of residents have the opportunity to enjoy their privacy.
- LUXURIOUS NEIGHBORHOOD: Vienna Market is a premier residential development featuring luxury townhomes to cater to the ever-increasing demand for new construction in the area. Several lots have already been sold in the planned community with some units still available for purchase. If you’re in the market for a private townhouse subdivision situated in the city center, you’ll appreciate the lovely home options in Vienna Market.
- ENDLESS COMMERCIAL SITES: Vienna Market has dozens of entertainment and self-improvement sites. The site is situated near shopping malls, dining restaurants, wellness spas and gyms, and recreation areas such as parks and courts. Other notable commercial establishments are Tom Yum Thai, Magnolia Coffee Bar, Whole Foods Market, Bazin’s on Church, and Town Green. As the market rises, other community shops within the area are going to be constructed as well.
- BREATHTAKING HOMES: Vienna Market is fueled by breathtaking homes, well-manicured lawn spaces, and convenience that other communities cannot match. Houses come with beautiful chef’s kitchens and spacious living areas.
- MANY SCHOOLING OPTIONS: Vienna Market is a strategically located master-planned community. It has easy access to endless rows of schools from elementary, middle, and high school levels.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Vienna Market
Homes for Sale in Vienna Market
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Vienna Market
- These properties are located in the heart of Vienna, and they have Federal-style architecture, as seen on their gorgeous and timeless facades.
- The properties have symmetrical structures, usually in the shape of a rectangle.
- These homes also have brick walls, making them appear aesthetically pleasing and welcoming.
- Their windows are also correctly aligned with one another, and they are typically double-hung. They boast four to six panes for each sash, while Palladian windows also present three separate parts.
- Vienna Market homes have three and four levels, which means that families can safely and happily enjoy their personal spaces without compromising their budget.
- These homes cost around $1 to $1.1 million.
- Vienna Market properties typically range between $407 to $550 / sq ft.
- This community is brand new, which is why the homes are built in 2021.
- Each property varies from having 2,000 to 2,700 square feet of floor space.
- These homes usually come with three to five bedrooms.
On the map
Vienna Market Map
Vienna Market is in the southwestern section of Vienna, VA. It is a diamond-shaped neighborhood directly bordered by Church Street NW to the north, Pleasant Street NW to the west, and Maple Avenue W to the south and east. The community is close to several main roads, such as Maple Avenue West and Lawyers Road NW. These accessible paths may be taken to travel in and out of Vienna Market.
Some nearby sites include Fairlee, Merrifield, Westwood Park, and Tysons. These communities vary from being residential and commercial neighborhoods, ideal sites for exploring the entire city of Vienna, VA.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
For your real estate transaction needs, I’m ready to help! As a long-time resident of Northern Virginia, I have intimate knowledge of the various real estate markets in the region. For inquiries on buying or selling properties in the area, please do contact me today to get the right information for your deal.